Daylight-Friendly Glass Walls
Light-diffusing, anti-glare channel glass has the unmatched ability to create seamless curved & straight glass walls of seemingly impossible spans, defying the norms of traditional glass architecture.
Channel glass offers a stunning alternative to traditional flat architectural glass, creating virtually seamless glass walls of tremendous sizes and proportions. The three-dimensional, self-supporting glass channels can stand as tall as 23 feet, in a relatively lightweight ¼” glass thickness. Channel glass requires minimal framing, creating a uniform appearance with clean design lines.
- Daylighting: Diffuses light & minimizes glare
- Great Spans: Glass walls of limitless widths & heights up to 23 ft.
- Elegance: Glass-to-glass corners & serpentine curves
- Versatility: From facades to interior partitions to lighting
- Thermal Performance: U-Value range = 0.49 to 0.19
- Seamless: No vertical metal supports required
- Lightweight: ¼” thick channel glass is easy to handle